Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Ugh! I haven’t done a posting in a while (you’d think I’d be all excited with the new design and all).

Anyway, I’ve decided to jump on the blogger-bandwagon. If you read blogs often, you’d notice Wednesday usually brings a particular type of post: “What I’m Loving Wednesdays.”

Since I’ve been dying to post something, but I don’t have time (I have to rehearse a speech I have to give tomorrow … I actually skipped my class tonight to rehearse, but obviously I am not rehearsing. Mark, I promise right after this post!). So, welcome to my “What I’m Loving Wednesday!”

While I was also not rehearsing, I decided to give myself a little mani-pedi. When "varnishing" my nails (as the hubs calls it) I usually stick to black, navy or dark purple hues. Branching out a little, a few weeks ago I went with this awesome color:

Mermaid Tears from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection

Don’t be afraid. When on, it’s a beautiful sea foam green. I got a TON of compliments. It’s a great springy-early summer color, and a break from the pinks and corals of the season.

So feeling brave, I decided to go even softer:

Dear Diary ... from OPI'S Bridal Collection

I had posted before that the wonderful hubs bought me a makeup case-load of mini OPI nail polishes for my birthday, and this color was one of those little gems.

What will I be wearing with my newly painted tootsies? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pants!

The Columnist

I bought them at Express over Memorial day weekend! I have been looking for pants like Audrey’s:

But since I’m 5’2” most crops hit me at the ankle or make me look like I have HUGE hips. These not only hit at the perfect spot, they make my legs look about five inches longer!

The hubs has been home for the last five days, and is on a smoothie kick. So every morning, this lucky girl has been served smoothies in bed. He blends bananas, berries and a mango juice together. SOOOO good. I add a scoop of Optimum Nutrition's vanilla whey and it’s like dessert.

The hubs, being a pirate himself, was dying to see the new Pirates movie. I saw it because of this:

yum! :P

And because I love her:

But I ended up REALLY LOVING it (despite the fact we had to see it in 3D). Go see it (but not in 3D).

We also saw this movie:

I use to want to be a comedienne, so yeah for all-female comedies. And double snaps for funny as hell movies that just happen to be all-female comedies.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment