Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm lovin' Wednesday


I haven't done one of these in a while, and I have been lusting after a few things. But with competition prep coming down to the wire all I can think about it is:

1. Getting to the gym

2. Getting down with cardio (bleh)

3. When can I eat?

4. Distracting myself from hunger

5. When can I nap?

6. Do I have to get up?

(Seriously, can't the dogs figure out how to walk themselves?)



Lace shorties

I don’t know if these are age-appropriate (I am closer to 30 than 25 … yikes!), but I am loving lace. Plus, I believe I can get away with anything living in Miami.

Some lace-spiration

And just because she's to die for:


Colored Jeans

I am a total jeans girl. Seriously, even when I was corporate, I think I had two pairs of black pants I would wear everyday. I didn't want to spend the money on non-fun clothes. But unless I need to run to the store quickly, I refuse to go out in sweats or yoga pants. So how perfect are colored jeans? It says I want to be formal, but I'm still here to party.

(name that movie quote, anyone?)

Loving the cut, Old Navy.

Love the rose color, Gap.

p.s. Gap and ON are having a 15% off online-only sale in celebration of Leap Day.

Head and Shoulders

I have extremely limp and dry hair.

It’s taken a beating since I did this a two years ago:

If there is one thing I spend money on, it’s expensive shampoos and conditioners. But I ran out of my fancy stuff while showering, so I was left with the hubs pick:

HEAD & SHOULDERS CITRUS BREEZE = SILKLIEST & SOFTEST HAIR EVER!!!!

Seriously, I can’t get over it. I’m in love with my hair again. It's a 2 in 1, and I do condition my hair after I use it as a shampoo, so maybe that helps. But I don’t think I will ever go back to the expensive stuff … EVER.

Chocolate-Covered Goodness

I found this site at the worst possible time, with just weeks until the comp. But you better believe that I will be baking these Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies the Friday before the show in anticipation of a sweet treat (hopefully to celebrate a good placing!).


Bethenny Frankel's Style

Always a fan, but this season on Bethenny Ever After, I loving her easy-breezy, every day style (totally doing the "hot" pink pumps with the green shorts or the white jeans with simple blue tank?!). I tried to find a photo, but couldn't so you'll just have to watch on Monday nights on Bravo.

I die for this dress too. ... and Nick ... and their falafel tour. :)



1 comment:

  1. i'm loving the lace shorts, too! unfortunately, i think they're out for me this year.

    great tip on the h & s shampoo! i have the hardest time finding products that make my hair anything but....well, fine and limp ;)

    ReplyDelete