Friday, July 22, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight!

I’m feeling a bit nostalgic.

Maybe it’s because it’s Friday afternoon and this little princess has nothing to do. Or maybe it’s because I heard this song on the way home:

(I may or may not have been singing at the top of my lungs during the chorus.)

This song takes me back to circa 2005: A place called “Timothy’s Bar and Grill” on the University of Dayton’s campus. Katie may have had sunglass on … at night. Mechley may have had a Wall in her hand and talking even louder than she normally is. And Melz may have been doing the “smell the pit” dance.

Our five year college reunion was this June, and it’s crazy how things have changed. Now, one of those ladies has a baby, the other a bun in an oven, all but one are married and the last is taking her walk down the aisle in less than a year!

I had the best times in college, and reminiscing makes me sad, as we are all spread out. Seriously, for four years I think I spend EVERYDAY with Melz, Mecs, Katie, Olce, Leber, Nate and Jeff. And I owe every memory to them (and a few of my wonderful sorority sistas).

I miss you guys!

So take a trip down memory lane with me:














p.s. this little trip is looks like the mechley show!

No comments:

Post a Comment