Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Five


I wanted to do a new type of post to kick off the weekend. I’ve seen confessionals or five favorites; I want to combine the two, and give a little more of me into this blog. So here is my first Friday Five.

1. I love trashy reality shows. I am super jealous of the Toddler & Tiara girls, and I totally wish I could have been one. Have you seen this:

And I am totally anticipating the Extreme Couponing All Stars next week. (Also, did I see a commercial for the return of the Real Housewives of Orange County!!!!)

2. Speaking of, T & T, for all who watched it on Wednesday, how jealous are you of Hailey from Paris, Texas and her drag queen godfather? I mean seriously! I always say, If I wasn't already a woman, I would have been a drag queen.

3. I still have not put away the Christmas decoration. I don’t want to part with my Christmas tree-scented candles.

4. I have not taken the laundry out of the dryer … that has been in there since Monday night. Nor put away the laundry my husband folded and left for me … on Sunday.

5. When my husband is gone for weeks on end, I use his sink as a hair station. It takes me, like 15 minutes, to scrub the hairspray off the sink when it is time for him to come home.


Have a great Friday the 13th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment