Sunday, December 18, 2011

'Twas the week before Christmas

My in-laws arrived on Friday afternoon! Neither Mark nor I have seen them since the wedding last September. It's been great having them here; and later this week we all leave for St. Maarten for a Caribbean Christmas!

But around here, it's beginning to look a bit like Christmas (even if it is 75 degrees and sunny outside):



p.s. the white "snow" is actually epsom salt. Super easy way to "Christmas-tize" and hurricane candle holder or jar!

I made the "Noel" sign. Frame from Ikea (I took out the glass, so I can reuse it). Sparkly wooden letter from Michaels ($.99 each), and sparkly cardstock from Michaels ($1.99). It would look really cool as a set of three, and maybe with a white frame.


And with my birthday just a few days out, I've given myself some early gifts. Happy Birthday to Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment