Sunday, August 5, 2012

Potpourri


This is Hubs.

Doing his favorite thing. 
This is Hubs on his birthday.

Morgan eyeing the cakes

… which was July 16

Yes, I threw him a small pirate party...
Complete with Jack Sparrow
Oops!

I have been busy!

With what?

Oh, you know.

This:



(really, I look more like this:)


Being coming obsessed with this:

Lisa-Marie's body is slamming!

Studying for my one of my final finals.
Seriously, I only have one semester left (that equals four finals).
  for the rest of my entire academic career!

I may have taken a few study breaks ...

... Pinning this:

Halloween and Bengals?!  Represent


To be enjoyed with my bestie when she comes for a visit.


 I literally just got on summer break, and I am already wishing for fall. 

 I do plan on enjoying my late-summer vacation by road-tripping to Ohio to hang out at the lake for a couple weeks.

But fall is my favorite time of year.

Since there is no climate change in south Florida, I can’t enjoy the perks of crisp mornings & sweatshirt weather, so I buy extra apple & cinnamon candles.  Hubs will just have to get over it. 

And once competition season is over, I can't wait to indulge in some caramel apples and hot cider ...
 in the comforts of my air conditioned apartment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment